Applying the insect protection net according to the correct process can ensure that the role of the insect protection net can be played correctly. The plastic net manufacturer will introduce the process of correctly using the insert protection net to you.
1. In the form of covering, the insect-proof net is directly covered on the large frame, and the surrounding area is tightly compacted with soil or bricks.
2. Bend bamboo sheets or steel bars into small arches, insert them on the field border, cover the arches with insect-proof nets, and pour water directly on the nets afterward.
3. Covered with horizontal scaffolding.
4. The shading of the product is less, and there is no need for a day and night cover or front cover and back cover. It should be covered throughout the whole process so that there is no opportunity for pests to invade, and to receive satisfactory insect control effects.
5. Soil disinfection. After the previous crop is harvested, the residues and weeds of the previous crop should be removed from the field in time and burned in a centralized manner.
6. 10 days before the construction of the shed, flood the vegetable field with water for 7 days, drown the eggs and aerobic bacteria of the surface and underground pests, then remove the stagnant water, let the sun exposure for 2-3 days, and spray the whole field with pesticides Bacteria and insecticide.
7. The product should be compacted and sealed around to prevent pests from sneaking in and laying eggs.
8. When covering cultivation in a small arched shed, the arched shed should be higher than the crops to avoid the vegetable leaves from sticking to the insect protection net, to prevent pests such as yellow-striped flea beetles outside the net from feeding on the vegetable leaves and laying their eggs on the vegetable leaves.
9. Select the appropriate aperture, and pay attention to the aperture of the product when purchasing.